Top 10 Reasons to Stage Your Listings
1. You Will Make More Money
2. Stay Competitive
3. Staging Doesn’t Cost A Dime
According to a 2021 RESA (Real Estate Staging Association) survey, 60% of Stagers report 15-25% Return on Investment (ROI) for staging dollars spent.
4. The Home Will Sell Much Faster
In a recent RESA survey, professionally staged homes spent 72% less time on the market.
5. Buyers Can Visualize Themselves Living There
6. Online Home Photos Will Stand Out
According to the National Association of Realtors, 95% of Buyers are online FIRST looking at photos BEFORE they visit or call an agent.
7. Home Sellers Cannot View Their Home Objectively
D and P Interiors can navigate the delicate process of communicating with sellers for beautiful results.
8. The Home’s Flaws Can Be Overlooked
According to the National Association of Realtors, almost 1/3 of Buyers will “overlook property faults when a home is professionally staged”!
9. You Can Relax
You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have done everything possible for a quick sale without leaving any money on the table.
10. Most Agents Consider Staging A Critical Necessity
According to a Zillow survey of Real Estate experts, home staging was listed in the TOP TWO necessary items for Sellers!